April 13, 2011

Summer Lovin'

















Wanna know why?
Here's a few reasons:
(no particular order)

1. Tour De France
July 2nd-July24th
Basically this consumes my life for the whole month of July!

Leaders’ jerseys and other classifications

  • The Yellow Jersey for the general individual time classification
  • The Green Jersey for the general points classification
  • The Polka Dot Jersey for the best climber classification
  • The White Jersey for the best young rider clas-sification (for riders who are no more than 25 years old in the year of the race)
  • Team classification yellow bib
  • The Most Aggressive Rider

2. Toothpicks Palooza

This
+
this
 =
Toothpick Palooza

3. Sunshine


4. Ice Cream
(without wrapping a blanket around you)



5. Bare Feet
(no not the shoes "Bare Feet")


6. Harry Potter 7 Part 2


7. 4th of July

My all time favorite holiday!

• BBQ     • Scooter Rides
• Parades   • American Flags
• Hot Air Balloons    • Lemonade
• Red, White and Blue
• Family     • Friends




8. Outdoor Movies
(in my parents backyard)


9. Snow Cones

The one next to Scera Pools is the best!
 
These are just a FEW of the MANY reasons I want summer!
I just want to be outside!!


Why do YOU want summer?

2 comments:

  1. I will finally get to hold my little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want summer so I can go biking and hiking and camping. We all need to do some fun stuff together this summer.

    ReplyDelete