October 24, 2011

20 years is a long time!

So what have I been up to the last little while? Basically nothing. My life seriously is super boring. I'll try to make it a little more lively in the next little while...promise!

For now:

On October 7, 2011, my very first Best Friend got married! She is/was as gorgeous as can be! Which I wouldn't have expected anything less. My amazing uncle Reese did her photography at the temple so I got a little sneak peak at a few of the pictures but I'll just have to post one for now! It was such a beautiful day despite the rain. Everything turned out so pretty and I do believe she was happy!
Amazingly enough, you can't tell how cold we were in this picture! Yay!


Love you Han!


Also, I just got back from fall break to St. George, UT. So there will be a post on that as soon as I get pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment