May 23, 2011

Absent Once Again...

I know I haven't blogged for a while.
Life got pretty chaotic/confusing in the last few weeks.
I'm not going to blog about it, because quite frankly I don't care that the blogging world knows about my chaotic confusion.
I do want to blog and say that I'm sorry for not blogging lately.
I'll be blogging as soon as I get my computer back from my brother.


IF you really care about my last few weeks you can give me a call and we'll get together and chat!
Other than that,
you just get to keep guessing what is going on in my life ;)

Love, Bailey

2 comments:

  1. ok so when are we going to get togehter and hear about your life cause i really want to know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and I can't wait for you to come to the hospital to meet my little man. He is going to love his beautiful Auntie Bailey.

    ReplyDelete