A few sundays ago,
we went to dinner at my parents.
It was Emily, Andy, Phill, Leslie, Kendrick, Ryan, Mom, and Dad.
Chase came later for dinner after his Sunday Scootin' Ride.
The weather outside was so nice
so we couldn't help but pull out chairs and lounge around outside
before getting dinner started.
Now if any of you know Andy, he is the entertainer!
Kendrick thinks Andy is THE COOLEST guy ever!
(the toys Andy brings over do help, haha!)
Another thing to know about Andy,
he ALWAYS has random toys in the backseat/trunk of his car.
(just in case)
Andy and Kendrick are "Crime Fighting Cowboys"
In fact, yesterday I asked Kendrick was his name was and he replied,
"Kendrick Andruw Morgan Cowboy"
So Andy brought over the horses to complete the attire on that Sunday!
Below are just a random assortment of pictures from that beautiful day outside!
We even got the longboards out to play with.
As Kendrick was getting passed back and forth between Andy and Dad on the longboard,
he accidently slammed his face into the longboard.
All good! A little bump, but nothing serious!
(No teeth knocked out)
Bentley was even enjoying the weather!
(and the bone Andy brought)
Grandpa decided it was time to show the "Crime Fighting Cowboys" how to really ride a horsey, so Grandpa demonstrated for everyone while I snapped pictures and Phill videod the whole scene!
Sorry for the blurry pictures, hard to take pictures of Grandpa while he is running back and forth!
So I made him pose!
WE WANT WARM WEATHER SO WE CAN SPEND MORE DAYS LIKE THIS OUTSIDE!!
Here's to hoping the
"winter"
that is upon us leaves soon!




















Thank you for the shout out..This is such a great blog post I have to point out. I love the picture of the bone, and how I was the one that brought it haha:) You're amazing and you're right about how amazing it is that families can be together forever. Stay strong, Be happy, and most of all, Keep smiling:) LGO Bailey..
ReplyDelete-Cowboy Pablo Sanchez