This last weekend was Pioneer Weekend.
Usually my family doesn't really do much for this holiday except for maybe a BBQ or something small.
Andy's family on the other hand, they get together to do a BBQ, then visit the cemetary of his brother.
It was way fun to get together with the McDonald family.
Instead of doing something on the 24th, we celebrated with them on the 25th.
We all met up the canyon at Timpanogos Park to have some dinner.
After we all ate dinner, Jarom & Heather got out some kickball stuff to start a game.
It was tons of fun!
We all left and went to meet at the East Lawn Cemetary to visit Matt's gravesite.
It was the first time I'd seen it, I loved the location!
Everyone slowly left and Andy & I went to my house.
I told Andy that, I didn't care where, but I really wanted to do some fireworks/watch some.
We decided to go down to Spanish Fork to Jarom & Heather's house to join them!
When we got there, Mike & Alisha +girls, Jarom & Heather +boys, Jennifer +Liam, and Emily,
were all there.
It was raining very hard at first, but when we got there it was only sprinkling, so we went out to start some Sparklers.
Finally, we just braved the weather and went out to do some fireworks.
Unfortunately, the fireworks from the rodeo were delayed.
All in all, it was a blast spending time with Andy's family!
(sorry not very many pictures...)
No comments:
Post a Comment