Last night was the Annual Girls Christmas Party.
We have been doing this party since we were in High School.
It's been pretty fun every year.
We used to make dinner each year at the Gibson's
but last year/this year we got smart and decided to go to Cafe Rio...less dishes to clean!
After dinner, we get all cleaned up and do the gift exchange.
This year it was a surprise as to who we had!
I got to give a gift to Jenna.
It's pretty hard for me to buy gifts for this exchange, because all these girls are still so close and always do stuff together, and so I don't really know them as well anymore.
So I did the best I could and prayed that she liked my gift.
Which I think she did!
So after dinner we decided to play some games first then open the gifts.
We got around in a circle around a present that wrapped a lot of times.
We rolled the dice and if we got a 6 then we'd hurry and put the gloves and goggles on and start unwrapping the present before the next girl rolled a 6 as well.
It was a very fun chaotic (which is perfect for this group) game!
Later we opened present and took lots of pictures.
Tani later had made us all a DVD of pictures throughout our friendship.
We all piled onto the bed to watch it and we cried as each picture passed before our eyes.
It was such a great reminder of all the good memories we've shared together.
Though we may not see each other as often as we used to, I still would be there for these girls if they need me!
Pictures (courtesy of Hannah) from last night:
Which I think she did!
So after dinner we decided to play some games first then open the gifts.
We got around in a circle around a present that wrapped a lot of times.
We rolled the dice and if we got a 6 then we'd hurry and put the gloves and goggles on and start unwrapping the present before the next girl rolled a 6 as well.
It was a very fun chaotic (which is perfect for this group) game!
Later we opened present and took lots of pictures.
Tani later had made us all a DVD of pictures throughout our friendship.
We all piled onto the bed to watch it and we cried as each picture passed before our eyes.
It was such a great reminder of all the good memories we've shared together.
Though we may not see each other as often as we used to, I still would be there for these girls if they need me!
Pictures (courtesy of Hannah) from last night:

No comments:
Post a Comment