Last night we had the Morgan Christmas party.
The party was supposed to start at 4:00pm, but since we are dealing with the Morgan's, of course no one but us got there until like 5:15pm.
Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, Andy and I had to leave at 5:15 to go visit Grandma Nash, so we thought that if we had started at 4, we'd be able to eat, then come back up in time to go see the lights.
We were very wrong.
They didn't even start eating until after we got back from Grandma Nash's Christmas Sing-a-Long.
(which was a good getaway from the Morgan's, they had singing and refreshments).
We got back to the Morgan's by like 5:45 and pretty much everything to eat was gone. Great..we should have gone and eaten before.
I was starving!
Bailey + starving = GRUMPY!
Anyway, so we all bundled up and headed down to Spanish Fork to see the Festival of Lights.
(check that off the list!)
(check that off the list!)
My dad borrowed a neighbors trailor and we put some hay on top so people could ride on that.
It was pretty cold, but a lot of fun.
We got a lot of people on top of that trailor, even Grandma/Grandpa rode in the cold!
After the lights,
we headed back up to Grandma/Grandpa's house to do the
White Elephant exchange and for Santa to stop by.
Now all of you know, I hate Santa!
if you didn't, you do now!
And this Santa was NO exception to my fear.
Look at the eyebrows on that thing!
He was a very weird Santa.
But everyone loved him because he played a "good santa".
Let me start from the beginning.
He made every person sit on his lap and cross their legs on him, then he'd kiss their cheek.
GROSS.
Don't cross the line Santa.
but, he told stories and sang songs, just as you would expect Santa to do.
I did not stay long enough to take these pictures (courtesy of Chase).
Andy and I ran out of that house as soon as we could, because not only was I freaked out but Andy hated him this year as well.
Plus he's the best boyfriend ever and knew I hated every minute I sat there.
Bleh!
But like I said, the kids loved him...
Kendrick/Santa
(notice the crossed legs, he made the adults do it too)
Ryan/Santa
Happy Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment