...I (we) got a new camera!
Yay!
This means that we will have more pictures of us, and more pictures to post on the blog!
(hopefully)
...I'm marrying into a family of tech-savy people!
(which means they are going to try to fix the computer)
So I will be able to start blogging again!
...We are doing our reception in a place where we have to do very minimal work!
Yay for almost being done with wedding plans!
(3 months early)
...I'm feeling better again!
This is good news because now I can go to work and not want to kill everyone around me!
Sick=Grumpy Bailey
...I have the best fiance in the world
and he is letting us go to Harry Potter Theme Park for part of our honeymoon!!
----------
I am super excited for all the fun things
(big and little)
that are happening in our future!
So much in store for us!
Stay tuned for lots more fun things to come in the future!
Love,
b

so where are you doing your reception??
ReplyDeleteWhite Willow
Delete