February 22, 2012

May the Odds Ever be in your Favor...


Last time I was this excited for a movie was of course, Harry Potter.
I've been following The Hunger Games on twitter, getting updates, fun facts, and dates on when tickets come on sale.
THAT WAS TODAY!
yay!
I got the opinion of Andy and Heather regarding
Reserved Seating or Waiting in Line like we did for Harry Potter.

Here were my responses:

"No lets do reserve seating I think. Then we can get dinner before and enjoy the evening :)" -Andy

---

"I feel like waiting is a Harry Potter tradition. So I say reserved seating." -Heather
"I could see the Hunger Games being a fun one to have the experience too. But yeah I thinik I'm too old for waiting out"- Me
"We are the Harry Potter Generation!"-Heather

So reserved seating it is!
Just because we are the Harry Potter Generation doesn't mean I'm not super excited for this movie!
I just hope that it is good, but of course....you have to keep the movie and books seperate!








1 comment: