I can't help but feel this overwhelming happiness this past Wednesday.
I can't help but feel an overwhelming love for my Savior, my fiance, and our families!
Being perfect is not an easy task, and almost always we fall short, but that should never make us stop trying to be perfect...to be the best that we can be.
After lots of work, (and continued work even now), faith and love,
we were able to enter into the Lords Holy Temple on April 4, 2012.
What am amazing day for Andy and I.
Having it be both of our first times, made it really special.
It was such an amazing, spiritual experience to put all stresses aside,
and enter the doors of the Provo Temple to have our lives changed for the better.
I love Andy even more than I thought was possible.
He is my life, my rock and my best friend.
My love grows for him evey day and
I'm feeling like I can't express it enough!
<3
We were blessed to have the support of our families in the temple!
My parents, My Grandparents from both sides, Andy's parents, Jason, Jennifer, Jarom, Mike, Phill, Leslie, Vince, Katie, and Chase.
I can't even express on this blog how much love was felt during that evening in the temple.
That's just something I'm going to have to keep in my heart forever.
Unfortunately, I forgot my camera when going to the temple
so the only pictures of Andy and I were taken with my phone.
Which equals blurry pictures/dark pictures...
I couldn't post this without thanking 2 more people, who probably won't ever see this, but who helped us, supported us, and got us to the temple.
Thank you Bishop Moon, and Bishop Blake!
We definately couldn't have done it without your help!

So happy for you, Bailey!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Linds! You're so sweet! plus it's nice to know someone reads my blog ;)
DeleteI love this! We need to have a temple night date with Treesa and Riley! I'm so happy for you guys and excited that you got to experience the Temple! Remember when we walked through the Oquirrh Mountain together? Love you!
ReplyDelete