April 10, 2012

It's All Becoming a Little More Real....

WHICH IS NOT A BAD THING!

This last weekend, we had the opportunity to head down to St. George to take our Bridals/Groomals.
I couldn't have been more happy to leave Provo on Friday after it had started snowing!

Goodbye Snow!!

We had gone through the temple two days prior so we were very excited to be able to do a session in the St. George Temple, which is where we will be getting sealed in 3 weeks.



All day Saturday, we spent the day finding places to take pictures, getting ready then going out to take the pictures! I think they turned out really cute, and I haven't even seen them yet.
This one my dad took with his phone behind the bushes.
I love it! (and it's not even the real one)
So I can't wait to see what they'll all look like!

Big thanks to Reese, Kami, and Haley, for pictures, hair and make-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment