April 18, 2012

W.E.D.D.I.N.G. stuff..

Hello out there!
I wanted to post real quick to let you all know how things are going, since people keep asking!
Things are great!
We got invitations out last weekend, and many of you lovely people have let us know you recieved yours!
(if you have not, let me know! don't just assume you didn't get one)
Invitations were my #1 stress!
So what does this mean? I don't feel stressed anymore?
YUP!..for now
I cannot wait to get married, and I'll just speak for Andy in saying he feels the same!
We are to that point where we just want our wedding day to be here.
Wedding plans are onto the last minute stuff, and with my "i don't care anymore" attitude,
a lot of last minute things are being cut out due to no one noticing if we had those details or not!

Thanks to all of you who have offered to help with wedding plans, and details!
We are very fortunate to have a wonderful reception center that does basically everything!
So even though we don't need your help, I definately appreciate the offers!

We have felt an enormous amount of support from our friends and family as we take this next step in life!
We both have overcome a lot of trials in our lives to get to the place we are now!
We could not have done it without our friends, family and our Savior!
Thank you!

---

Next item of business regarding wedding...

Starting on May 1st, I won't be posting on this blog anymore.
I made a blog for our lives together!


It looks exactly like this blog, so you shouldn't be too confused if it's mine or not!
I'd love for you all to jump over there to follow us as we grow and learn new things together!
Again, there won't be anything on there until (let's be honest) after our honeymoon,
but I'll be moved to that blog by the 1st!

---

Please feel free to visit our wedding website for any details to our wedding, our love story,
and some more pictures!
(let's be honest, I know the pictures are the only reason you'll go check it out--nothing wrong with that!)


or if you recieved our announcement,
there was a QR code in there for you to scan
that will take you to the same place!

Once again, if you have not recieved your invitation in the mail, please please let us know!
We are human and probably made a lot of mistakes while getting all the addresses, and everything together!

---

People keep asking us, "are you getting nervous?"
Andy and I both feel about the same on this question and that is,
"NOPE!"
We seriously are both so anxious and excited we can't even stand it!
It'll be so nice, hard, rewarding, and fun to be married finally!
So no, we are not nervous and I personally don't see us being nervous!
Only excited!

We can't wait to see you all at our wedding!

Love, Andy & Bailey





1 comment: