Last night,
Andy invited me to the BYU vs New Mexico basketball game.
We got there around 7:40.
We sat in our seats and waited for 20 minutes before the game started.
BYU didn't play the best game last night which was a bummer.
At half time, we decided to leave.
On the way back to the car, Andy gave me a piggy back ride.
Mind you, we parked like 1/2 a mile away..uphill.
When we got back to the car, I couldn't find my phone.
I started to freak out because, well...i have this phone...
I haven't even paid for it yet.
There is no way I could lose it.
Andy was way nice about it
and we went back to the game to look under our seats.
Not there.
I wanted to cry.
We kept calling it,
but no one was answering it.
I kept saying things like,
"it couldn't be at my apartment cause Heather would have answered by now"
"where could it be? i am so careful with that phone"
When we left the arena the second time after looking under the seats,
the lady stamped our hands in case we needed to come back in.
Ugh..now I have a BYU stamp on my hand for the next 3 weeks. HA!
As we were walking back to the car, Andy called it again.
Heather answered.
I've never felt so relieved in my life.
After I had calmed down, we went to Jimmy John's.
Got sandwiches and took them to the temple parking lot to eat.
When we were done eating we went back to my aparment.
We started Across the Universe.
(my favorite movie)
Despite BYU losing and me stressing about my phone,
it was a very good night.
Exactly what I needed after Monday and Tuesday!
Thanks Andy for the fun night!


Couldn't have asked for a more perfect night. It might have not been fate that made you lose your phone...But i believe that it was fate that let us cross paths at this moment in our lives and I know that everything happens for a reason. Thanks Bailey for everything:)
ReplyDelete