I have a lot of gratitude I need to express in this point in my life.
There are so many people I am grateful for right now.
This may be "impersonal" to some of you, but it's the best I can do right now.
Some of you out there, you know who you are, are so dear to me.
I would not be the person I am today if it wasn't for your help and support.
Life is hard, but I've learned that when you have the Lord in your life that things will be okay.
Things you thought were so hard to accomplish become easier with the help of the Lord.
I'm so unbelievably grateful for the love and support I have from my close friends and family.
The last year has been very hard for me in different areas of my life.
I'm finally starting to get back to where I need to be.
I'm learning to get over things faster, to not let little things bother me, and to not let hurtful people affect my happiness.
I'm definately not perfect, and I still need lots of help, but I just felt the need to express how much,
I love you all.
Thank you!
You're beautiful Bailey in every possible way. I'm so blessed to have you in my life and to be in yours. I only have one thing to say to you and that's, "It's not wet...It's only a willy" :) You are so amazing and I hope you never change.
ReplyDelete