I can't even begin to express how amazing this years birthday was.
I've never packed so much into a birthday but I sure did milk this one for all it was worth!
Turning 20 wasn't as scary as I had thought it was going to be!
Thanks to all my amazing friends who made this birthday so special!
---
Thursday night, Andy, Chase, Emily and I went to the John Allred free show at Guru's.
Emily and Andy surprised me by emailing John
and having him give me a birthday shout out and to play my favorite song "My Own Skin".
He said, "I don't know why you'd choose this song for your birthday, but Happy Birthday Bailey"
He said, "I don't know why you'd choose this song for your birthday, but Happy Birthday Bailey"
Haha, It was kinda funny.
It's not the happiest of songs but I love it nontheless.
After the show, we went and picked up Lawren who had just come into town.
We went up to our look out spot under the Y.
It was really cold, so we took a few pictures and headed back home.
---
Friday night, I thought it would be fun to do a double date, Me and Andy, Chase and Lawren.
I picked that we should go to Shoots for dinner
then I had no idea what to do after that, so we decided to play it by ear.
Since Shoots is in Riverwoods, we decided to go over to Provo Beach Resort to do the Mini Croquet, or Bowling.
We ended up just doing the Mini Bowling because Provo Beach Resort was so crowded.
After PBR, we went to Lawren's parents house to end the night Hot Tubing.
It was a fun little date night!
---
Saturday, (my actual birthday), I wanted to go to the Holi Festival of Colors in Spanish Fork.
Every year it lands on my birthday and usually I'm in St. George then.
This year I planned ahead so I could go to it!
It was a lot of fun!
Minus the dyed hair, and ruined clothes.
But I did know about both those things before hand.
After the Holi festival, we got some dinner at Taco Bell
then we all went our seperate ways to get showered and cleaned off.
It took 3 washes to get the color out of my hair, and it is still in there a little bit!
After showers and whatnot, everyone came back to my apartment for some cake and ice cream!
Chase, Nate, Lawren, Emily, Allison, Tanece, Andy, and Keeley
Such a good birthday!!
Thanks to everyone too for all the Facebook Posts, Texts and Calls!
I feel so loved!






















So happy your birthday went so well. I enjoyed every bit of it, especially hot tubbing and PBR:) My favorite part was probably Jimmy John and how soft and cuddly she was. Thank you for letting me experience your birthday with you. It was a great weekend for me too:)
ReplyDeleteP.S.... Y.B.H.E.Y..W.T.T:)