December 3, 2010

All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth....

For
Christmas
this year, I'm not
asking for a lot And
let's be honest, I don't really
 care what I get.Christmas isn't all
about the presents. But none the less,
Here's my
Christmas List
this year.
Since some of you keep asking me what I want!


Chirstmas List:

 Canon t1i
18MP
HD Video Feature
Etc.

Pioneer Town Dress
size 1


Knitting Needles
(various sizes)


Crochet Needles
(various sizes)


TOMS Cardones
     Red Newport Women's Cardones      and/or      Grey Wool Flek Women's Cardones 
 www.tomsshoes.com
mostly want --->
size 7.5 or 8
 A Black Belt
not necessarily this one
(just a picture)




Stocking Stuffers
a must have


Oranges...

Or even lots of clementines...

Christmas Socks
Lifesavers...
candy in general
Candy Canes...
peppermint...lots and lots!



Last thing I would like for Christmas but certainly not least....

A call from this guy!

Lucky for me that's a gift I know I will get!


Happy Christmas!


Giving credit to where credit is due:
Google Images
Modcloth.com
Tomsshoes.com
Treesa Creps Blog

A Big Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha loved your list. I want the first thing on your wish list too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it SO nice?! i love it! plus it's only $649 at Best Buy right now. AMAZING pric! haha!

    ReplyDelete