Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.
~Richard Carlson
For some strange reason...
...I am stressed
I don't know what the exact reason could be except that maybe,
1. I haven't purchased any Christmas gifts for the people that I have to purchase them for.
(Christmas is in 11 days in case you just remembered that as well)
2. I have zero dollars to spend on said gifts.
3. I have zero time to go out and buy said gifts.
Now, I know some of you reading this that,
1. are dealing with finals
2. have children
3. have to support a family
4. or whatever else...
are probably reading this and thinking, "she doesn't even know what stress is!"
Trust me, I feel bad enough for you people.
But I have stress on my own.
Hence the reason I am not in school!
I don't need that stress on top of my already ANNOYING stress.
The only difference between my stress and those of you that have school stress...
...yours ends this week.
I figured out that mine will continue on until around mid-January.
Yay...
No big deal.
I know I will
I do just want to say a couple things though..
(as if i haven't already said some things)
To those in school:
Good luck with your finals.
I hope that you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
The end is soon and then you'll be able to relax and enjoy your Christmas Season.
To everyone:
I apologize in advanced for my crabby attitude at the moment.
I promise that come Christmas Eve,
I'll be a bit more cheerful.
Also, if you don't recieve a gift from me this year...
...I still love you!
Much love,
B.M.
Sorry for the venting post.
Loves

Ok I LOVE you and for the record...Christmas shopping stress is a big deal and I am feeling it too but I can't even think about it because of school stress....so I understand like 100% to your stress....maybe we should go shopping together....i have zero money too so I am using my little book sellback money I get for presents and shopping in the 1-5 dollar sections :( poor people will get interesting gifts this year!
ReplyDeleteP.S. free homemade gifts rock :)
How can you make a "homeade gift" when you have nothing in your "home" to use to make a gift? haha, stressed. sadly...i'm beyond the stressed point. i'm to the point where i can't even think straight. i laugh at everything, even things that are in no way funny. i'm just waiting for the breaking point where i explode.
ReplyDeletehaha like cd mixes....or slideshows...haha or steal stuff from your parents house!! haha you're so funny! but I feel you!! stress should die!!!
ReplyDelete