December 14, 2010

I'd love to stay and chat...but I really "mustache"

On a much happier note...
(unlike my last post about me being in a mental state)
...I'd like to post this video of my favorite boys. 
A little splurb about these boys:

Nate Abbott
Tate McCallum-Law
Tanner Stevenett

Filmed by:
Trenton Davis

These boys are from the band "Allred" of which I have talked about previously.

Nate and Tate are...
2 peas in a pod.
1 word HILARIOUS

I may post another video of Nate this week, so stay tuned.
(to keep my spirits up)

This video is exactly how they act in any regular daily situation.

Yes, the mustache is real.
Yes, they don't know all the words.





Hope this brings a smile to your face!
And trust me,
you will never listen to
Katy Perry's Teenage Dream
without
thinking of these lovely boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment