Today, Andy and I planned to go out for the first part of the day.
We went and ate at Einstein Bagels...one of our favorites!
Then we headed over to the dollar theater and saw Big Miracle with Drew Barrymore.
Such a good movie!
I cried a little...
After the movie, Andy needed to go to Spanish Fork to help his brother set up their tramp.
So I tagged along and got to hold the baby all afternoon (heaven)!
I love spending my saturdays with Andy!
Picture taken right after the movie...our eyes hadn't adjusted yet!
Later that evening, Tani, Hannah, and Jenna came and picked me up for dinner!
We went down to Pizza Factory where we met up with Treesa and Anna.
It was such a yummy dinner!
I have such cute and sweet friends! I love them all!
Heatherlynn came late due to work but it was still so fun to see her!
I'm sad though because we didn't get any pictures of that dinner...bummer.
Thank you Treesa for planning that!

Sorry I missed it! I had to work at the Home and Garden Expo! :(
ReplyDelete