Day 4
I LOVE SUNDAYS
Seriously, I think Sunday is my favorite day.
It's the only day that I don't feel stressed out with wedding, work, or anything else.
It's the only day that the family loves to hang out with each other (okay, not fully true).
Plus, the weather the last few sundays has been sunny and nice!
So for my birthday, I asked for my mom to cook my favorite meat...Lamb.
And then we all played outside the rest of the evening!
We first played at the house outside before dinner.
Playing catch, basketball and a little bit of soccer!
Good throw/catch Kendrick!!
Cutest boys!
After dinner we all headed down to the White Church to see Kendrick ride his two-wheeler again.
Grandma and Grandpa Morgan came over right before we left so they tagged along with us
My new baby!
Grandpa doing his thing!
Ryan's shirt on Chase's head
Our sweet little family of 3!
I cannot wait for more days like these to come!






















No comments:
Post a Comment