Yesterday was such a nice day, so we all headed out to the church down the street from my parents to all watch Kendrick learn to ride a Two Wheeled bike "Two Wheeler"-Kendrick
We all thought he'd struggle a bit, which is dumb of all of us, because Kendrick is pro at everything he does!
He was awesome and it was a blast to all be out side watching him and playing too!
Only one bad fall from Kendrick! Not too bad bud!
"Awesome Owey"
You can always count on Ryan to have an accident as well.
He's our little daredevil/clutz kid!
He face planted on the longboard.
Scraped chin/Fat lip
2 attempts to take pictures with the nephews, but the sun was too bright!
I could just eat up these little toes and feet!!
All the boys! minus Andy, Vince and Parker
Then we all got chilly/hungry so we headed home!
It was a way fun afternoon!
I cannot wait for summer!
YAY




















I loved Friday!!!!
ReplyDelete