My lovely girlfriends decided they wanted to do something with me for my birthday,
so we decided on doing something friday the 23rd.
Mind you, we all had just seen The Hunger Games at midnight the night before, so we were all dead tired. We decided to have a girls night in, due to low funds on all of our parts.
We got some things to make Muddy Buddy's and Cake Batter Buddy's, and Lawren made her infamous truffles!
We had tons of junk food plus we went and got Little Caesars!
Yum!
After we ate, and made our treats, we all made a bed on the floor in the theater room and cuddled up to watch Despicable Me. Probably 15 minutes into we were all passed out! But it was still a perfect night, exactly what I needed!
Laughter, good friends, and yummy food!
We made a few attempts at taking some pictures and let me tell ya...they didn't turn out too hot!
I hope I don't make any of the girls mad...just think of it as a good laugh!
HAHA! Fun night girls!
Love you all!







LOVE!!!
ReplyDelete