Someone you can totally be yourself around and not give a care in the world about your actions or feelings because they won't judge you for the stupid things you may do or say.
Happy Happy Birthday Heather Dear!
Reasons I love Heather:
-will only call me Bailey Morgan. never just Bailey
-loves HP almost as much as me
-is gorgeous
-is honest
-shares my bathroom
-is amazing at curling hair
-loves going on spur of the moment adventures with me
-thinks I'm funny even when no one else does
Those are only a few of the many reasons I love Heather!
Dear my Heather love,
Happy Birthday!! I know we have only known each other for 4 1/2 short months, but i want you to know that you mean the world to me! From the day that I moved in you were always so nice and sweet to me. I loved when you came into my room and looked at my movies and books and said, "if i was to judge you off of your movies and books, i'd know for sure that we will get along very well." We've had so many fun times together and I hope that doesn't stop! I look up to you in everything you do! You are an amazing girl and I am happy to call you a best friend! It is weird to think that you are not a teenager anymore! No more [teen.age. dreams] for you! I hope you know that I would do anything for you! You deserve to have a perfect day today and I hope that's how it is for you!
Thank you for everything you have done for me. Thank you for waiting out in the cold with me for 12 hours to see HP7 part 1. Thank you for all the times you've let me sit in your room and vent. Thank you for embarking on many random adventures with me such as...gardner village wand shopping, london market, haunted forest, st. george, D.I. and many many more. Most of all, thank you for your love of the gospel. You have taught me so much when it comes to the church. You are a strong girl. Don't change anything about you!
Love always,
Bailey Morgan
Don't hate me for this (:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
"Filch run"
Only thing missing in this video is Mrs. Norris ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment