Today we got news...
Something exciting...
Best news of the day...
Happening in 72 days...
Can you guess what it is?
February 3, 2011
4:07pm
Where will the Morgan family be?
We'll will be driving north...
1 hour north of Provo...
We'll be bringing home...
Elder Charles Morgan!!
Let me just give you a little backround on Chase.
Chase Morgan aka Charles Morgan
aka
my best friend.
Ever since I was little, I had my own room. Being the only girl in my family, my parents had no reason to make me share my room with one of my brothers. However, I was terrified of the green light that was on the smoke alarm. So every night, Chase would volunteer to sleep on my trundle bed to make me feel safe. He would sleep in my room through the night and in the morning he'd go up to his room to shower and get ready for school. Eventually, we ended up just moving his belongings into my room to make things easier. Looking back I think of all the fun memories that Chase and I had while sharing a room.
I'm thankful for everything he does for me.
I have always been close to Chase but it wasn't until about a year or two before he left on his mission that we got SUPER close. I turned to him for everything and he turned to me as well. We were always there for each other when we could be. Nothing has changed and I know that nothing will ever change.
Chase is a super fun kid. He is a "nerdy jock" if you could say that. He's athletic and likes to run around but he's still a big nerd. Before his mission he was working at an Architecteral Firm and was loving it.
Chase is the greatest missionary I know. He is one of the hardest workers. He knows the gospel is true. He is an amazing example to everyone he comes in contact with. His mission president even wanted to keep him out another year (over my dead body..)!! He knows what's right and he will do anything to do the right thing in life. I always strive to be just like him.
Some people call them brothers, I call them...
Best Friends
I'm thankful for everything he does for me.
I have always been close to Chase but it wasn't until about a year or two before he left on his mission that we got SUPER close. I turned to him for everything and he turned to me as well. We were always there for each other when we could be. Nothing has changed and I know that nothing will ever change.
Chase is a super fun kid. He is a "nerdy jock" if you could say that. He's athletic and likes to run around but he's still a big nerd. Before his mission he was working at an Architecteral Firm and was loving it.
Chase is the greatest missionary I know. He is one of the hardest workers. He knows the gospel is true. He is an amazing example to everyone he comes in contact with. His mission president even wanted to keep him out another year (over my dead body..)!! He knows what's right and he will do anything to do the right thing in life. I always strive to be just like him.
Some people call them brothers, I call them...
Best Friends
I LOVE YOU CHARLES!!



No comments:
Post a Comment