I'm mostly starting out now because my brother Charles wanted really badly to see a video that I took of John Allred playing Hallelujah at my house a few months ago. He told me to put it on a blog so that he could watch it..so that's what i'm doing! Let's hope that it all works and that he'll be able to view it.
Sadly right now I am at work and don't have the video on my computer here, so therefore i'll be posting it later when I get home!
I want to start off by telling you all (whoever reads this) a little bit about myself!
I am the only and youngest girl in my family. I have three older brothers! Phill, Vince and Charles. I am a Dental Assistant for my dad. My senior year, I attended MATC which is part of UVU for their dental assisting program. I graduated with my certificate and HS diploma at the same time. I eventually want to go back to school to become a Dental Hygienist. I love my job and I love working for my dad. It definately has it's ups and downs but more ups than downs! I recently moved out about 4 months ago. I now live with three of the greatest girls ever! (Heather, Morgan, and Michelle).

Phill:
the oldest of the family. He is obsessed with anything and everything sports. Especially BYU sports.
As of 2006, I was fortunate enough to have a new sister join the family! That's where Leslie comes in.
Leslie and Phill have been married for 4 years now! In 2007 the love of my life was born. He was 5lbs14oz and was named Kendrick Andruw Morgan. The first moment I held him, I knew that we had a special bond. I would do anything for that boy. He is now 3 years old and one of the smartest 3 year olds that I know!


In 2009, Ryan Matthew Morgan was born. I was in Idaho the day he was born and i'd never felt further away from my family until that day. I raced home from Idaho (got a speeding ticket) as fast as I could to see my new nephew. This boy was an angel! He was just as gorgeous as his brother. I would also do anything for this boy. He is now just starting to walk and is looking older and older every day.
Vince:second oldest in the family. He is going to school right now to become a physical therapist. He is very outgoing and athletic. He is the brother that will always be realistic. He has a very good way of talking to people and just getting the point across.
As of 2008, Katie joined the family and we couldn't be happier! Vince and Katie are living in Ogden attending Weber State.
They have a little baby named Maxine....the dog. She is one gender confused little thing. We love her none the less. She's the most hyperactive dog I know. She will only lay down to cuddle every once in a while. 
Charles:
youngest brother. Currently on a mission in Guatemala. Chase and I are best friends. We get along so well. He's been there for me at every down time in my life. As well as me for him. He knows what to do and say to cheer me up and I couldn't ask for anyone better to be one of my amazing brothers. He is a very crazy funny guy.

Bentley:
I cannot forget about my dog. He'd feel pretty left out if he knew that I posted about Max and not him. So here is Bentley. This dog has been around for about 7 years now. He's a big part of the family. He's a good cuddler too!

![]() |
| (missing Ryan) |
There are a few things that our family have a love for...
1. Baseball
2. Harry Potter
3. Scooters
4. Games
I love my family so so much. I am SO blessed to have the family that I got. We all get along very well. Granted we fight every once and a while but let's be honest...what family doesn't. We all take care of each other all the time. We love to do things together. We love to laugh with each other and trust me that happens a lot.
I just want my brothers and sister in laws to know how much they mean to me. I wouldn't want to replace them with anyone else in the world!

No comments:
Post a Comment