November 10, 2010

Most Magically Powerful Number

7
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

For those people out there that know me really well, know that...
LOVE Harry Potter.
Some people think I am obsessed.
I call it loyalty.


At midnight on November 19, 2010, I will be at the Scera Theater in Orem, UT dressed up in my Hogwarts school uniform surrounded by my amazing friends. It is a tradition that we dress up, stand first in line, and wait for the clock to strike midnight. During the hours and hours of waiting a lot goes on. Things such as, wizarding chess, battles between the greatest wizards of time and much much more.


It is such a happy time in my life. Lots and lots of laughter and of course amazing memories with close friends. Scera Theater is where the heavy duty fans go to watch the movie. Not one person there is wearing normal street clothes unless they are true muggles. Everyone knows tons of facts about the HP movies and books. Everyone cheers when Harry and Ginny kiss. Everyone gasps when a member of the Order avoids getting hit by a spell. We've become a family at the Scera Theater and it'll be a sad day to say goodbye in July 2011.


I love you girls and I can't wait to see you in 8 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment