Sadly...I gave up on the 30 day Blog Challenge.
Sadly...I've been absent 1 1/2 days and everyone is wondering if I'm okay.
I'm totally fine guys/girls!
I just forgot about blogging because I've been too busy working late and on my day off.
I have a lot on my mind right now
and
blogging about it might not be the best!
So now that I am calmed down.
I will blog...
Imma Back!
Here are some random pictures of Mine and Heather's adventures.
Mind you.
We've hardly gotten out of the apartment.
They aren't that exciting of adventures.
But here they are...
Allred Concert on 1/21/11
Wondered around Riverwoods
Scavenger Hunt in Blickenstaff's
Fire Pictures at Riverwoods
We have also, (no pictures)
gone to the Wilkinson Center to watch the BYU SDSU game with my cousin Ben and his friends.
walked through the Provo Beach Resort at Riverwoods.
eaten Sushi and didn't get sick!
visited Alpine Village where my lovely cousin Emily lives.
watched a lot of Desperate Housewives.
watched Lord of the Rings I & II.
eaten lots of crap food.
not gone to the gym.
No it's time for me to go to my parents house to clean....
because....
Elder Morgan comes home in 5 days!!!
ps. I might be absent again for a day or so.
I am fine though! No need to worry
I think the fact that it's weird for people that I haven't blogged in a day and a half means that I blog too much!
Time to cut back on the addiction ;)
Oh and I'd like to note that,
YAY both my brother/sister in laws have updated their blogs!!! It's about time!!! (:
Love you guys!








No comments:
Post a Comment