January 26, 2011

Love

I know this post is a little early.
But for some reason, I can't stop thinking about
Valentines Day
Single-Awareness Day
Whatever you want to call it.


I don't really know why, but for some reason
I'm excited for it.
I have zero reasons to be excited.
I don't have a boyfriend
or
anyone to spend the day with for that matter.
I don't even like this dreadful holiday.
I asked Heather if she'd be my Valentine
She said yes!
But still...that's not enough reason to be excited for
one of the crappiest holidays of them all.
Yet, I am excited.

I go to the store and see all the
yummy candies
pink sprinkles
cinnimon candy
hearts
roses
etc.
I just want to buy them all.

I'm not even expecting to recieve one of these.
I know I'm not getting anything from anyone.
I'm still excited though.


I can't wait to decorate my room with HeArTs and lOvE!

What has gotten into me?!




ps. 8 days

No comments:

Post a Comment