Last night
consisted of....
2 bags of these...
Lots of these two things together....
Lots of these juicy things....
All while watching this lovely flick that made me cry....
Why you may ask?
Let's just say being a girl has its ups and its downs.
Chemically speaking, chocolate really is the world's perfect food.
-- Michael Levine
-- Michael Levine
Last night Heather went to Wal Mart to get Knight and Day at the Red Box on her way home from work.
She also was going to get me Ice Cream, and *Guittard Milk Chocolate Chips.
*(If you have not had these heavenly delights..well you are really missing out...best chocolate chips to date)
After calling me to say that they didn't have Knight and Day or the chocolate chips, we decided to go to Smith's where we knew for sure that they had the Chocolate Chips.
We got there and bought a few groceries because if you know me you know that I do not go into a grocery store and leave with just one item.
As we are walking out we stopped to get the movie...no Knight and Day.
We crossed the street to Ridley's to see if that weird store had it.
Nope.
We decided to go to one more place to see if they had it.
Walgreens did not.
So we settled on getting The Back-Up Plan with Jennifer Lopez.
Such a cute movie!
Me being the hormonal, emotional person that I am right now...
I cried during a lot of the movie.
Needless to say,
after the pain I was in yesterday,
I feel so much better today!
Thank you Alex O'Loughlin, Guittard, Ice Cream and Clementines.
Love
BM





Is it good? I wanted to see it!! I'm all for chick flicks that make you cry :)
ReplyDelete