I am going to start this 30 day Blog Challenge.
Feel free to join! I randomly found this on google!
Day 1: A Recent Picture of You & 15 Interesting Facts About Yourself
In no particular order....
a dental assistant,
knows Sign Language,
obsessed with giraffes,
can't remember what people look like 5 minutes after they leave,
terrified of the unknown,
loves day-old mac and cheese,
can eat a whole package of cresent rolls (8)
eyes change color depending on my mood,
feels insecure wearing anything other than black and white,
terrified of Santa Claus,
has one cankle,
allergic to bananas and canteloupe,
wants to get married in the St. George temple,
still have every note someone has given me since Middle School,
loves to watch sports, luckily not obsessed though.
Post Title:
Who Says by John Mayer

this is such a great idea!! I might steal this one too! Your awesome
ReplyDeleteHas ONE cankle??? bahaha. You have to show me that. :) My eyes change color with what I wear too. Good choice of the 15 things.
ReplyDelete