February 8, 2011

ACCIO...

After 2 loooong but fast years, my best friend-my brother, is home!
He arrived around 4:00pm on February 3, 2011.
There was lots of discussion/arrguments the days before Chase was coming home between Kendrick and I on who would win in the race to Chase at the airport.
Let's just say that, I beat Kendrick to Chase but Kendrick beat Me to the stairs.

Chase coming down the stairs.

Sign #1

Sign #2

First Hug

Phill and Chase
(I don't have a picture of Vince or Katie hugging Chase)

Kendrick showing Chase his sign.

Waving the flag of Guatemala


Phill and Leslie Morgan family.

Vince and Katie Morgan family.

Me, Mom, Chase, and Dad.

Brother and Sister

Brother(s) and Sister.

Brothers.


It's been good to have him back.
His first meal after the airport was to Rumbi Island Grill, in SLC. no pictures...
We drove straight home and to the church to have him released.
After, we went home Chase started unloading his 2 big suitcases full of Souvenirs.
Basically 2 full bags of bright COLORS!
It was so neat to see all the fun colors and things he brought home.
Everything he pulled out screamed, "Chase!"
After going through all his things we went to the Care Center to see Lana, maybe one last time.

I love my brother and I'm so happy to have him home!

No comments:

Post a Comment