Yesterday was a good day
but for some reason
something felt off.
I felt
EMPTY?
I didn't feel as happy as I should have
since my day was in no way a bad one.
I went to work
and
got a lot done.
I went to the Carl Bloch Exhibit
at BYU
with my family.
I spent the whole day
with my family.
After Magleby's Fresh
Chase and I
picked up Emily
and went to
We listened to some
good singers
bad singers
young singers
old singers
drunk singers
sober singers.
It was a good night,
Topher is an amazing singer.
When I walked
into my apartment
I saw what I was
missing
all day.
Heather.
We had not seen each other all day.
You have to realize,
every day,
at one o'clock,
I get home for lunch and we play
Super Mario Bros.
Every day,
I get home from work and we play
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Yesterday,
that never happened.
We didn't see each other once
or even text each other once
until 10pm.
We didn't see each other once
or even text each other once
until 10pm.
How did we cure this emptyness that I speak of?
We cuddled on my bed,
took turns telling about our days,
sang to each other,
basically,
just loved each other.
We're Best Friends
It's what we do.
We're Best Friends
It's what we do.

No comments:
Post a Comment