I think it's about time I write a little post about this girl...
This is Lawren, L. Whips, L. Dub, Law Dawg, or in other words, one of my best friends.
When we were in Young Women in
my parents ward, her parents old ward,
we became friends the last couple years of being Laurels.
We were inseparable at church and wednesday activties,
but when it came to school and basically anywhere besides church activties,
we acted like we didn't know each other.
No reason except that we had different "groups" in high school.
She left to Rexburg, ID as soon as she graduated.
One day, she wrote me on facebook asking if I knew who,
Allred
was, and of course I did and I got excited like I do!
HAHA.
I sent her a few songs of them, and explained everything I knew about them.
She told me that John was playing a concert up there two nights in a row.
Without even thinking I had invited myself to stay up there with her and that we were going to go together.
She definately thought I was crazy, but I apparently did not care!
The same time as I was up in Idaho, Leslie was having Ryan.
I was getting VERY home sick so I left and raced home...
resulting in a speeding ticket.
We hardly talked much after that trip because of how weird and random it was that I went up there to see John Allred play a show and how I had invited myself.
Lawren came home after her semester was over which was before Christmas.
I knew she was home, but I never called her to hang out.
Her parents moved out of our ward to a different ward in our stake,
so we never saw each other at church anymore like we used to.
My parents kept telling me I should call her to hang out with her since I had no other friends to hang out with at the time.
Finally, one night I was invited to go hang out Eric Guerra, Christian Terry, and Skylar Sanford. I didn't want to go alone, so 10pm I gave Lawren a call. I explained to her how "I know this is random but..." and she said she'd come!
After that night, we were inseparable AGAIN.
This time it was outside of church not just at church.
We spent a total of 5 days apart from January to April.
We went on trips together, we ate dinner together, we even slept together.
Like I said, INSEPARABLE.
We were like sisters
We've been apart for a while now because she has been living in Rexburg still.
But I still feel like she's my sister.
I would take a bullet for this girl.
L. Whips,
I love you so much!
I hope you always know that!
I may not show it all the time, but I really do love you.
You mean the world to me.
You're my best friend and you always will be.
FOREVER FRIENDS.
Love,
B. Morgs
And I guess this post wouldn't really be complete without a picture of these boys.
They were also with us constantly from January to April.
We were a great foursome.
No drama.
Unless Berto stole Ian's Yoshi on Mario Bros.
I think Lawren would agree to this,
I/WE MISS THEM!
"Berts and Schnookums"
Unfortunately, this is the only picture of all four of us together!
And yes, Ian looks like a hippie (:







No comments:
Post a Comment