June 19, 2011

Day 1 of being a Mommy!

Day 1:

The night went really well.
Kendrick woke up only once (and I think he was sleep walking) at about 4am.
His reason? "I can't find my flashlight and it's dark"
Mind you he was sleeping in this....(Andy and him made).


I told him to go lay down while I found him a new one.
When I got back with a new flashlight, he was sleeping again.
---
At about 8:30 Ryan woke up happy as a clam!
We watched a few episodes of Blue's Clues, changed a diaper, and ate some bananas.

Ryan was trying to sneak up on me scaring me.


Meanwhile, Kendrick woke up to come join the fun!
We got him some cereal and bananas as well.


Then we got dressed and ready for the day
(which had nothing planned for it).
Andy came over and with him he brought a bunch of toys!





We got out the crayons, and ended up having one child be put on time out for
*dun dun dun*
DRAWING ON THE WALLS!



After playing the house was too boring (and the sun was too irrestitable),
we got everything together and headed to the park!





The park fun ended and we headed home.
I still had to go to work this day so I took Ryan
while Andy and Kendrick stayed and played at home.
---
Work was stressful because of computers not working,
so Ryan and I came home to see what the other two were up to!
When I got home, I went to the top of the stairs and called for Andy.
When he came up, first words uttered out of his mouth were,
"Don't be mad...I promise we will clean it up later"
Oh great,
the three words you NEVER want to hear at the beginning of a sentence.
They both take me downstairs to show me the GIANT fort they built.
No you are probably thinking...wait, they already built a fort that Kendrick slept in already.
You're right, but this one was HUGE.
Sadly...we didn't get a picture.
The fort had a tunnel leading to under the pool table, and secret exits out the back.
HUGE!
The boys (Kendrick and Andy) were both so happy, so I let them leave it up.
---
Each night, we ate dinner and then went for a walk.
After the walk, we all got ice cream!
Then off to the bath.
Followed by scriptures, prayers, and brushing teeth!



No comments:

Post a Comment