Day 3:
The hardest night of them all.
Ryan woke up screaming at 1:30am.
While holding him, Kendrick came upstairs crying because "there is a snake in my room".
Still holding Ryan, I walked Kendrick down to his room to look for said "snake".
When there was no snake, we decided it was pretend.
But needless to say,
his flashlight had again burnt out.
Not just the batteries, but the bulb.
As I struggled to find a new flashlight and to calm Ryan,
I called Andy to ask him where another flashlight was.
Yes, I called him at 2:30am!
Ugh, I was at the point of tears.
I layed Ryan down in my parents bed with me, and we proceeded to fall asleep.
Now for any of you out there that have slept with Ryan you know that I didn't get much sleep.
No matter where I was on the bed, he found me.
It was a king bed!! Holy cow child.
Let's just say, I didn't get much sleep that night.
---
At about 7:30am, both boys were up!
We did the same routine we'd done the past few days.
---
Today we had a birthday party to go to of Andy's niece.
So we got the boys ready once again and headed to All-A-Dollar to buy her a present!
On the way home, we grabbed some Taco Bell and ate real fast so we could get to the party.
The party was in Spanish Fork at a park.
It was a Dora the Explorer themed party, which Kendrick loved.
They had pin the tail on "Swiper"!
A Dora pinata!
And a cake with Diego's sisters face on it.
The boys had a great time at the park playing with the other kids!
---
When we got home, the boys wanted to run through the sprinklers.
We turned the sprinklers on and had a fun time getting all wet.
It was so nice to cool off!
---
At about 5:00pm, we took the boys in to watch a movie and hopefully calm down.
(Andy and I were beat)
We turned on Cars and the boys watched calmly!
---
At 5:30pm I ran to the church to pick up my "ma and pa" from the trek!
Once they were clean and ready to eat, we all went down to Magleby's Fresh to eat some dinner.
Dinner ended and Andy and I said our goodbyes!
Kendrick was very sad to say goodbye to us.
---
Andy and I got ready and headed over to
Treesa and Riley's for a small fire to roast some 'mallows and relax!
And that's exactly what it was!
Thanks Treesa!
No comments:
Post a Comment