So Phill and Leslie asked me if I would watch the boys from 8-6 thursday to saturday.
I said I would, but I offered to watch the boys the whole weekend,
so sleepovers every night as well!
Leslie liked the idea, so it was a GO!
I was already staying at my parents house for the weekend,
while they were at trek,
watching Bentley.
So Tuesday, I went to work as normal
(minus my dad being there).
Wednesday, I woke up to an empty house...
(empty of people, not trek stuff)
So I decided to stay home for a little while in the morning and
get some laundry done and CLEAN up all the trek stuff
my parents left for me to deal with because they left at 5:00am!
I got a bunch done, then went to work for a little bit.
Later that night, Phill and Leslie brought over the boys.
Andy and I decided since my parents had no milk, we'd take the boys to the store with us.
We packed them up, said goodbye to mommy and daddy, and headed to the store.
The next few posts will be about what happened over the weekend.
While I was playing "House".
(no not the TV show)
No comments:
Post a Comment