So I recently bought a few things that I wanted to share on here,
because I absolutely love them!
First off, my adorable cousin Elle makes such cute accesories for girls!
Check out her Etsy shop below!
Two of the things that I just bought from
her that are in her shop are these below,
Ivory Rose Earrings
Fourth of July Star Earrings
Seriously, go check out her stuff it's so cute!
She does a great job!
The next thing I just recently bought was,
this fun thing!
It's a
Fuji Film Instax Mini Instant Film Camera.
It takes polaroids!
I'm so excited to use it a bunch!



oh sounds super fun!! and cute earrings.. :D i will have to see this awesome camera of yours cause we need to buy a small one to easily take with us!!
ReplyDeleteBailey!! That is so sweet of you.. Thank you. I'm glad you like them!
ReplyDelete