November 11, 2011

11.11.11 is a pretty lucky day!

Day 11:


Today, on 11.11.11, my newest nephew was born into this world at 5:56am. He weighed in at 6lbs 14oz, just like his favorite aunt...me! Vince called my Dad around 12:00 on Thursday 11.10.11, and said that they stripped Katie's membrane and they scheduled an induction for that night at 9:00. It was go time! Well...not quite, we still had a few more hours. We worked through our day, and my Dad got off around 8:00pm. We decided to head up to the hospital and get there around 10:30. When we got there, they had just started her induction. So we all hung around and chit chatted until she was feeling pretty crappy. She then around 1:00am said, "I think my water just broke, I need a nurse." So we all left the room into the waiting room and camped out there for the next 6 hours, when we could finally go in and meet our newest addition to the family! They hadn't come up with a name until we walked in and saw him.
Parker John Morgan.
So stinking cute!!! I was in love the moment I laid eyes on him! He is precious. I couldn't stop taking pictures of him, and holding him in my arms.
I could not be more thankful for the power of the priesthood, and the power of prayer.
2 months ago, when Katie was only 27 weeks along, she thought that she was going to have him right then, weighing in at 2lbs something oz. If you'd like to read the story, click here. With a priesthood blessing, and much prayer from those we love, her amniotic sac had sealed itself. Amazing miracle. The faith of Vince and Katie to know that their first child would be okay, no matter when he came is amazing. I truly look up to Vince and Katie for their faith and love for each other and the gospel.
We are so relieved that Parker came to us as a healthy adorable baby boy.
Vince and Katie will be the best parents. I'm excited to see what they have in store for the rest of this life.

Love you Vince and Katie! and Congrats on becoming parents!

A shlew of pictures below!



























Aren't Vince and Katie the cutest parents ever?!

No comments:

Post a Comment