November 1, 2011

You're The Cheese To My Macaroni

Day 1.

Today I am especially thankful for this guy!


I didn't necessarily want to start with him, but seeing as today is our 5th month mark of being an "official couple" I figured today is a good day to blog about him!

I know some people might think it's silly to keep track of months.
But we love it!
Every month, we go out to Wallaby's to eat and then we do something after.
I love being around this boy.
He literally knows what to do and say to make me smile so much.



1 comment:

  1. I love you more than Day old macaroni. Thanks for everything. You make me so happy. Whenever I think of you I get the biggest grin on my face. I can't wait to wake for your eyes to be the last thing i see at night, and the first thing i see in the morning. I'll love you forever and ever and ever.

    ReplyDelete