Day 5:
Today we went up to Ogden to visit Vince and Katie. The boys all went to the Weber State Game that Vince was helping with, while us girls went to some baby stores to purchase clothes for the baby (Vince and Katies)! After the game we went out to eat at Union Grill. When we were leaving Phill commented on how many bikers there are up there, "I'm shocked how many people are riding their bikes around here..." (mind you it was like 27 degrees up there, with snow on the ground). The boys then told us about the old guy they met at the game that was riding his bike from the football game, to the woman's basketball game, then home to Clinton, UT....8 miles away!! Holy cow! It was freezing out!
So...I guess today I can be thankful for two things...warmth and a car...
but for this post, I'll just say I'm thankful for a car...with heat!
(maybe I'll post about warmth on another day)

No comments:
Post a Comment