November 2, 2011

Yayer!

Day 2.

Today I'm thankful for these adorable boys!
Kendrick has been sick the last few days and while he was sick, he'd just come sit with me on the couch and cuddle with me.
I didn't go back to work this afternoon because I wasn't feeling well and as I was laying on the couch, Kendrick came in and said, "oh man, I wanted Bailey to be here". Then Him and Ryan saw me on the couch and they both kept coming over and wrapping their little arms around me and giving me the best loves.
Nothing like these boys to first make you sick, then make you so happy while you are sick! ha!


Ryan is seriously the funniest kid ever.
He makes the funniest facial expressions and does the funniest things.
I love that he is growing up more and more, but at the same time, I wish he'd stay the way he is!

I love these boys as if they are my own!


This video was taken of Kendrick/Ryan today!
He's so smart and only 4 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment