This was my very first Thanksgiving away from my family! I'm growing up!
This year, I went over to the McDonald's to spend Thanksgiving with Andy's family. It was a great dinner with great company! It was Mike & Alisha and Girls, Andy, Me, Melanie, Justin, Grandma Nash, Beverly & Kelly. After dinner, we all just hung out and watched some tv and enjoyed each others company. Later, we called up the other siblings and headed down to Spanish Fork 8 to see the movie Footloose. It was a cute movie, and Melanie and I loved it! It makes me want to see the old one now!
After the movie, Andy took me home.
It was kind of hard at first for me to be away from my family, but I ended up enjoying this Thanksgiving a lot!
(Sorry no pictures)
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment