I'm so thankful today for a few different things,
first off--my job!
second--working for/with my parents!
My job definately has its ups and downs when it comes to working with my parents. But in all seriousness, I love working with them! We really do have some fun times at the office together. I love being able to help out the business every day when I go into work.
Today we had a guy come in that was having all his upper teeth extracted to get a denture. One thing that I love the most in my profession is extractions/surgery! It's so interesting to me. I love getting all sterilzed and watching/helping my dad remove all the teeth. We are now doing Implants in our office and I am the surgical assistant and I couldn't love this job anymore! It's so much fun.
I am so fortunate that I have a job right now. So many people out there are struggling to find jobs. I feel so lucky to be able to have the job I have. My parents are the best, and I love working with them so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment